Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just a feeling

Do you know something?... Right now I don't want to do anything... I feel so tired, so exhausted, so ... But at this moment I just can remember you, it is a good memory... I remember that once you gave me that look, woow, that look that I know what you were saying, but at that moment I didn't know what the hell to do with that. I just wish that you were here, and I could say that I love you, that I have loved you since the first moment and that I will love you always. I don't care if you are or not here, I will always do it. I know that in this time is too late for saying it, so it won't be heard from my mouth... but you are always on my mind and in my heart. Finally, trust me... this words are my heart and soul.

No comments: